Through our manufactured capitals, we maximized power generation from the available steam and ensured plant reliability and availability for power generation services. EDC also facilitated the speedy return to service of equipment affected by physical, technological, or climate-related impacts.
With our Facilities Management System (FMS), we ensured the timely preventive maintenance servicing of all generating units. FMS also worked on the optimization of manufactured capital by drilling additional wells. All of these strengthen the resilience program of EDC, which is converted into value for our customers.
In our geothermal reservoirs, we increased the geothermal capacity in local and international projects. We prioritized efficient operations and development of assets in the near-term and greenfield projects in the long-term through:
1. Geophysical/geochemical surveys
2. Well utilization strategy
3. Smart instrumentation
4. Installations and automation (calcite/silica inhibition)
5. Regular well surveys (CIC, DHV, etc.)
6. More optimized well and field surveillance
7. Use of Corrosion Resistant Alloy pipes for acidic resource
8. Strategic partnerships/joint venture
(Technical Due Diligence)